Update: Please ignore deadlines set in this post as it is already past due. We are now accepting submissions for the 2010 edition. Give or take status will be updated by April 2010. Hope to see your blogs soon!
Since last year, we received numerous requests to have their blog participate in the Avalon.ph Blog Hopping Moleskine Giveaways. This is your opportunity to be part of the contest series. We are holding a 2nd part of the 2009 Moleskine Giveaways sometime September/October.
Here’s a quick list of preferences (not requirements):
– not a Top 10 blog in any local (Philippine) category. The goal of the giveaways is to introduce/discover new & old blogs. Of course, there will always be exceptions when I see fit.
– blogs running a self-hosted WordPress platform is a plus.
– blog owner having decent connections in Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Flickr, & other social networks. You must be willing to promote the contest in your social networks.
The above mentioned preferences are not strict requirements at all, so feel comfortable to submit your website.
At the moment, the contest series is still an experimental thing for us. We are trying to get a feel of what combination works best both in bringing more readers to your website as well as marketing Avalon.ph.
Just send an e-mail with the following details:
– Name and a working e-mail address
– Blog/website where you intend to run the Moleskine Giveaway contest
– Why do you want your website to be part of this?
– Optional: a short suggestion, comment or observation about the Avalon.ph Blog Hopping Moleskine Giveaways.
E-mail to: support [@] avalon [dot] ph
Last day of submission is August 21, 2009. We value your privacy so we won’t publish/disclose any information you submitted.
Once your completed application is received, an acknowledgment e-mail will be sent to you within 48 hours. I might send follow-up questions but most likely the next response you’ll get is if your blog/website is accepted or up for consideration for a higher ranking.
I will be very honest with you, I do not feel comfortable sending ‘rejection’ e-mails. Technically, there won’t be any rejections but blogs/websites will be ranked accordingly. So if you do not received any e-mails by August 30, 2009, it simply means there are blogs/websites with higher priority rankings than yours. Please do not take it personally.
Thank you very much and I hope to see your blogs soon!